Microbial population dynamics during start-up and overload conditions of anaerobic digesters treating municipal solid waste and sewage sludge
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 87, Issue 7, pages 823–834, 30 September 2004
How to Cite
McMahon, K. D., Zheng, D., Stams, A. J.M., Mackie, R. I. and Raskin, L. (2004), Microbial population dynamics during start-up and overload conditions of anaerobic digesters treating municipal solid waste and sewage sludge. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 87: 823–834. doi: 10.1002/bit.20192
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2003
- Office of Solid Waste Research. Grant Number: OSWR-12-013
- University of Illinois
- U.S. National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship (Katherine D. McMahon)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!