Measuring the pH environment of DNA delivered using nonviral vectors: Implications for lysosomal trafficking
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 503–508, 5 June 2002
How to Cite
Akinc, A. and Langer, R. (2002), Measuring the pH environment of DNA delivered using nonviral vectors: Implications for lysosomal trafficking. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 78: 503–508. doi: 10.1002/bit.20215
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2001
- Department of the Army
- NIH. Grant Number: GM26698
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!