Metabolic engineering of isoprenoid biosynthesis in Arabidopsis for the production of taxadiene, the first committed precursor of Taxol
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 168–175, 20 October 2004
How to Cite
Besumbes, Ó., Sauret-Güeto, S., Phillips, M. A., Imperial, S., Rodríguez-Concepción, M. and Boronat, A. (2004), Metabolic engineering of isoprenoid biosynthesis in Arabidopsis for the production of taxadiene, the first committed precursor of Taxol. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 88: 168–175. doi: 10.1002/bit.20237
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2003
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: BIO99-0503-C02-01
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Cultura. Grant Number: FEDER-BIO2002-04419-C02-02
- Generalitat de Catalunya (DURSI). Grant Numbers: FEDER-BIO2002-1653, 2001SGR00109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!