Quantitative screening of embryonic stem cell differentiation: Endoderm formation as a model
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Special Issue: Stem Cell Bioengineering
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 287–298, 5 November 2004
How to Cite
Chang, K. H. and Zandstra, P. W. (2004), Quantitative screening of embryonic stem cell differentiation: Endoderm formation as a model. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 88: 287–298. doi: 10.1002/bit.20242
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2003
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Biotechnology Process Engineering Center (MIT)
- Stem Cell Network (a Canadian Network of Centres of Excellence)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!