R.R.R. and J.D.C. contributed equally to this work
Comparative transcriptional profiling of two human embryonic stem cell lines†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Special Issue: Stem Cell Bioengineering
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 273–286, 5 November 2004
How to Cite
Rao, R. R., Calhoun, J. D., Qin, X., Rekaya, R., Clark, J. K. and Stice, S. L. (2004), Comparative transcriptional profiling of two human embryonic stem cell lines. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 88: 273–286. doi: 10.1002/bit.20245
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2003
- BresaGen, Inc.; Georgia Tech/Emory Center (GTEC) for the Engineering of Living Tissues (an ERC program of the National Science Foundation). Grant Number: EEC-9731643
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!