Continuous cell partitioning using an aqueous two-phase flow system in microfluidic devices
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 489–494, 20 November 2004
How to Cite
Yamada, M., Kasim, V., Nakashima, M., Edahiro, J. and Seki, M. (2004), Continuous cell partitioning using an aqueous two-phase flow system in microfluidic devices. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 88: 489–494. doi: 10.1002/bit.20276
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2004
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: A 13025216
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!