Effects of immobilization by entrapment in alginate and scale-up on paclitaxel and baccatin III production in cell suspension cultures of Taxus baccata
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 647–655, 20 March 2005
How to Cite
Bentebibel, S., Moyano, E., Palazón, J., Cusidó, R. M., Bonfill, M., Eibl, R. and Piñol, M. T. (2005), Effects of immobilization by entrapment in alginate and scale-up on paclitaxel and baccatin III production in cell suspension cultures of Taxus baccata. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 89: 647–655. doi: 10.1002/bit.20321
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2004
- Spanish CICYT. Grant Numbers: BIO2002-02328, BIO2002-03614
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!