Engineering hepatocellular morphogenesis and function via ligand-presenting hydrogels with graded mechanical compliance
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 296–307, 5 February 2005
How to Cite
Semler, E. J., Lancin, P. A., Dasgupta, A. and Moghe, P. V. (2005), Engineering hepatocellular morphogenesis and function via ligand-presenting hydrogels with graded mechanical compliance. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 89: 296–307. doi: 10.1002/bit.20328
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2004
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award. Grant Number: BES 9733007
- Johnson & Johnson Discovery Award
- Rutgers SROA Grant (to P.V.M.)
- Rutgers-UMDNJ NIH Biotechnology Training Program (fellowship to EJS)
- Rutgers Undergraduate Research Fellows Program (fellowship to P.A.L.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!