Transient expression in tobacco leaves of an aglycosylated recombinant antibody against the epidermal growth factor receptor
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 188–194, 20 January 2005
How to Cite
Rodríguez, M., Ramírez, N. I., Ayala, M., Freyre, F., Pérez, L., Triguero, A., Mateo, C., Selman-Housein, G., Gavilondo, J. V. and Pujol, M. (2005), Transient expression in tobacco leaves of an aglycosylated recombinant antibody against the epidermal growth factor receptor. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 89: 188–194. doi: 10.1002/bit.20333
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!