Group-specific primer and probe sets to detect methanogenic communities using quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 670–679, 20 March 2005
How to Cite
Yu, Y., Lee, C., Kim, J. and Hwang, S. (2005), Group-specific primer and probe sets to detect methanogenic communities using quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 89: 670–679. doi: 10.1002/bit.20347
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!