NOx removal from flue gas by an integrated physicochemical absorption and biological denitrification process
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 433–441, 20 May 2005
How to Cite
van der Maas, P., van den Bosch, P., Klapwijk, B. and Lens, P. (2005), NOx removal from flue gas by an integrated physicochemical absorption and biological denitrification process. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 90: 433–441. doi: 10.1002/bit.20420
- Issue online: 25 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2004
- Dutch Foundation for Applied Sciences (STW-NWO). Grant Number: STW WMK 4963
- Biostar Development CV
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!