Anaerobic metabolism of propionate by polyphosphate-accumulating organisms in enhanced biological phosphorus removal systems
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 43–53, 5 July 2005
How to Cite
Oehmen, A., Zeng, R. J., Yuan, Z. and Keller, J. (2005), Anaerobic metabolism of propionate by polyphosphate-accumulating organisms in enhanced biological phosphorus removal systems. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 91: 43–53. doi: 10.1002/bit.20480
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2004
- CRC for Waste Management and Pollution Control
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!