This article includes supplementary material available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0006-3592/suppmat.
Communication to the Editor
In silico design and adaptive evolution of Escherichia coli for production of lactic acid†
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 643–648, 5 September 2005
How to Cite
Fong, S. S., Burgard, A. P., Herring, C. D., Knight, E. M., Blattner, F. R., Maranas, C. D. and Palsson, B. O. (2005), In silico design and adaptive evolution of Escherichia coli for production of lactic acid. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 91: 643–648. doi: 10.1002/bit.20542
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2005
- The National Institutes of Health
- The National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!