A new approach for modelling simultaneous storage and growth processes for activated sludge systems under aerobic conditions
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 600–613, 5 December 2005
How to Cite
Sin, G., Guisasola, A., De Pauw, D. J. W., Baeza, J. A., Carrera, J. and Vanrolleghem, P. A. (2005), A new approach for modelling simultaneous storage and growth processes for activated sludge systems under aerobic conditions. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 92: 600–613. doi: 10.1002/bit.20741
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2005
- Spanish Government (to A.G.)
- CICYT project. Grant Number: REN2000-0670/TECNO
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!