The cold-shock response in cultured mammalian cells: Harnessing the response for the improvement of recombinant protein production
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 829–835, 5 April 2006
How to Cite
Al-Fageeh, M. B., Marchant, R. J., Carden, M. J. and Smales, C. M. (2006), The cold-shock response in cultured mammalian cells: Harnessing the response for the improvement of recombinant protein production. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 93: 829–835. doi: 10.1002/bit.20789
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!