Retroviral vector production using suspension-adapted 293GPG cells in a 3L acoustic filter-based perfusion bioreactor
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 653–660, 5 November 2006
How to Cite
Ghani, K., Garnier, A., Coelho, H., Transfiguracion, J., Trudel, P. and Kamen, A. (2006), Retroviral vector production using suspension-adapted 293GPG cells in a 3L acoustic filter-based perfusion bioreactor. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 95: 653–660. doi: 10.1002/bit.20947
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2005
- Canadian Stem Cell Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!