Prashanth Asuri and Sandeep S. Karajanagi contributed equally to this work.
Water-soluble carbon nanotube-enzyme conjugates as functional biocatalytic formulations†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 95, Issue 5, pages 804–811, 5 December 2006
How to Cite
Asuri, P., Karajanagi, S. S., Sellitto, E., Kim, D.-Y., Kane, R. S. and Dordick, J. S. (2006), Water-soluble carbon nanotube-enzyme conjugates as functional biocatalytic formulations. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 95: 804–811. doi: 10.1002/bit.21016
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2006
- NSF-Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center. Grant Number: DMR-0117792
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!