Characterization of a three bacteria mixed culture in a chemostat: Evaluation and application of a quantitative terminal-restriction fragment length polymorphism (T-RFLP) analysis for absolute and species specific cell enumeration
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 738–756, 1 March 2007
How to Cite
Schmidt, J. K., König, B. and Reichl, U. (2007), Characterization of a three bacteria mixed culture in a chemostat: Evaluation and application of a quantitative terminal-restriction fragment length polymorphism (T-RFLP) analysis for absolute and species specific cell enumeration. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 96: 738–756. doi: 10.1002/bit.21147
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2006
- The Federal State of Saxony-Anhalt, Germany. Grant Number: FKZ: 3572A/0604T
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!