The production of (R)-2-hydroxy-1-phenyl-propan-1-one derivatives by benzaldehyde lyase from Pseudomonas fluorescens in a continuously operated membrane reactor
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 835–843, 1 April 2007
How to Cite
Hildebrand, F., Kühl, S., Pohl, M., Vasic-Racki, D., Müller, M., Wandrey, C. and Lütz, S. (2007), The production of (R)-2-hydroxy-1-phenyl-propan-1-one derivatives by benzaldehyde lyase from Pseudomonas fluorescens in a continuously operated membrane reactor. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 96: 835–843. doi: 10.1002/bit.21189
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 380
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!