Metabolic engineering of sesquiterpene metabolism in yeast
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 170–181, 1 May 2007
How to Cite
Takahashi, S., Yeo, Y., Greenhagen, B. T., McMullin, T., Song, L., Maurina-Brunker, J., Rosson, R., Noel, J. P. and Chappell, J. (2007), Metabolic engineering of sesquiterpene metabolism in yeast. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 97: 170–181. doi: 10.1002/bit.21216
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2006
- National Institutes of Health and Allylix, Inc.. Grant Number: GM054029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!