Optimization of enzyme complexes for lignocellulose hydrolysis
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 287–296, 1 June 2007
How to Cite
Berlin, A., Maximenko, V., Gilkes, N. and Saddler, J. (2007), Optimization of enzyme complexes for lignocellulose hydrolysis. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 97: 287–296. doi: 10.1002/bit.21238
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2006
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCAN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!