Cell-free synthesis of proteins that require disulfide bonds using glucose as an energy source
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 901–908, 1 July 2007
How to Cite
Knapp, K. G., Goerke, A. R. and Swartz, J. R. (2007), Cell-free synthesis of proteins that require disulfide bonds using glucose as an energy source. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 97: 901–908. doi: 10.1002/bit.21296
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2006
- STTR. Grant Number: NSF0522337
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!