Scale-up from shake flasks to fermenters in batch and continuous mode with Corynebacterium glutamicum on lactic acid based on oxygen transfer and pH
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 800–811, 1 November 2007
How to Cite
Seletzky, J. M., Noak, U., Fricke, J., Welk, E., Eberhard, W., Knocke, C. and Büchs, J. (2007), Scale-up from shake flasks to fermenters in batch and continuous mode with Corynebacterium glutamicum on lactic acid based on oxygen transfer and pH. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 98: 800–811. doi: 10.1002/bit.21359
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2006
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!