Fed-batch bioreactor process scale-up from 3-L to 2,500-L scale for monoclonal antibody production from cell culture
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 141–154, 1 September 2007
How to Cite
Yang, J.-D., Lu, C., Stasny, B., Henley, J., Guinto, W., Gonzalez, C., Gleason, J., Fung, M., Collopy, B., Benjamino, M., Gangi, J., Hanson, M. and Ille, E. (2007), Fed-batch bioreactor process scale-up from 3-L to 2,500-L scale for monoclonal antibody production from cell culture. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 98: 141–154. doi: 10.1002/bit.21413
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!