Asymmetric alkene reduction by yeast old yellow enzymes and by a novel Zymomonas mobilis reductase
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 22–29, 1 September 2007
How to Cite
Müller, A., Hauer, B. and Rosche, B. (2007), Asymmetric alkene reduction by yeast old yellow enzymes and by a novel Zymomonas mobilis reductase. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 98: 22–29. doi: 10.1002/bit.21415
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!