Acid-catalyzed steam pretreatment of lodgepole pine and subsequent enzymatic hydrolysis and fermentation to ethanol
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 737–746, 1 November 2007
How to Cite
Ewanick, S. M., Bura, R. and Saddler, J. N. (2007), Acid-catalyzed steam pretreatment of lodgepole pine and subsequent enzymatic hydrolysis and fermentation to ethanol. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 98: 737–746. doi: 10.1002/bit.21436
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2006
- Natural Resources Canada and NSERC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!