Effects of overexpression of X-box binding protein 1 on recombinant protein production in Chinese hamster ovary and NS0 myeloma cells
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 155–164, 1 January 2008
How to Cite
Ku, S. C.Y., Ng, D. T.W., Yap, M. G.S. and Chao, S.-H. (2008), Effects of overexpression of X-box binding protein 1 on recombinant protein production in Chinese hamster ovary and NS0 myeloma cells. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 99: 155–164. doi: 10.1002/bit.21562
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!