Cells for bioartificial liver devices: The human hepatoma-derived cell line C3A produces urea but does not detoxify ammonia
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 644–651, 15 February 2008
How to Cite
Mavri-Damelin, D., Damelin, L. H., Eaton, S., Rees, M., Selden, C. and Hodgson, H. J.F. (2008), Cells for bioartificial liver devices: The human hepatoma-derived cell line C3A produces urea but does not detoxify ammonia. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 99: 644–651. doi: 10.1002/bit.21599
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2007
- The Liver Group Charity
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!