Genetic engineering of a lysosomal enzyme fusion protein for targeted delivery across the human blood-brain barrier
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 99, Issue 2, pages 475–484, 1 February 2008
How to Cite
Boado, R. J., Zhang, Y., Zhang, Y., Xia, C.-f., Wang, Y. and Pardridge, W. M. (2008), Genetic engineering of a lysosomal enzyme fusion protein for targeted delivery across the human blood-brain barrier. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 99: 475–484. doi: 10.1002/bit.21602
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!