Monolayer cell expansion conditions affect the chondrogenic potential of adipose-derived stem cells
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 99, Issue 4, pages 986–995, 1 March 2008
How to Cite
Estes, B. T., Diekman, B. O. and Guilak, F. (2008), Monolayer cell expansion conditions affect the chondrogenic potential of adipose-derived stem cells. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 99: 986–995. doi: 10.1002/bit.21662
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: UL1RR024128, AG15768, AR50245, AR48182, GM08555
- Coulter Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!