Combining metabolic engineering and metabolic evolution to develop nonrecombinant strains of Escherichia coli C that produce succinate and malate
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 99, Issue 5, pages 1140–1153, 1 April 2008
How to Cite
Jantama, K., Haupt, M.J., Svoronos, S. A., Zhang, X., Moore, J.C., Shanmugam, K.T. and Ingram, L.O. (2008), Combining metabolic engineering and metabolic evolution to develop nonrecombinant strains of Escherichia coli C that produce succinate and malate. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 99: 1140–1153. doi: 10.1002/bit.21694
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2007
- US Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: FG02-96ER20222, FG36-04GO14019
- BioEnergy International, LLC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!