Optimal conditions for freezing CHO-S and HEK293-EBNA cell lines: Influence of Me2SO, freeze density, and PEI-mediated transfection on revitalization and growth of cells, and expression of recombinant protein
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 911–922, 1 August 2008
How to Cite
Kleman, M. I., Oellers, K. and Lullau, E. (2008), Optimal conditions for freezing CHO-S and HEK293-EBNA cell lines: Influence of Me2SO, freeze density, and PEI-mediated transfection on revitalization and growth of cells, and expression of recombinant protein. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 100: 911–922. doi: 10.1002/bit.21832
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!