Application of high-performance tangential flow filtration (HPTFF) to the purification of a human pharmaceutical antibody fragment expressed in Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 964–974, 1 August 2008
How to Cite
Lebreton, B., Brown, A. and van Reis, R. (2008), Application of high-performance tangential flow filtration (HPTFF) to the purification of a human pharmaceutical antibody fragment expressed in Escherichia coli. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 100: 964–974. doi: 10.1002/bit.21842
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!