Regina Kratzer and Sigrid Egger contributed equally to this work.
Communication to the Editor
Integration of enzyme, strain and reaction engineering to overcome limitations of baker's yeast in the asymmetric reduction of α-keto esters†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 1094–1101, 1 December 2008
How to Cite
Kratzer, R., Egger, S. and Nidetzky, B. (2008), Integration of enzyme, strain and reaction engineering to overcome limitations of baker's yeast in the asymmetric reduction of α-keto esters. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 101: 1094–1101. doi: 10.1002/bit.21980
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUN 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2008
- Austrian Science Fund (DK Molecular Enzymology and Hertha-Firnberg). Grant Numbers: W901-B05, T350-B09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!