Twenty-four well plate miniature bioreactor system as a scale-down model for cell culture process development
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 148–160, 1 January 2009
How to Cite
Chen, A., Chitta, R., Chang, D. and Amanullah, A. (2009), Twenty-four well plate miniature bioreactor system as a scale-down model for cell culture process development. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 102: 148–160. doi: 10.1002/bit.22031
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!