Generation of human embryonic stem cell-derived mesoderm and cardiac cells using size-specified aggregates in an oxygen-controlled bioreactor
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 493–507, 1 February 2009
How to Cite
Niebruegge, S., Bauwens, C. L., Peerani, R., Thavandiran, N., Masse, S., Sevaptisidis, E., Nanthakumar, K., Woodhouse, K., Husain, M., Kumacheva, E. and Zandstra, P. W. (2009), Generation of human embryonic stem cell-derived mesoderm and cardiac cells using size-specified aggregates in an oxygen-controlled bioreactor. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 102: 493–507. doi: 10.1002/bit.22065
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2008
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|BIT22065SuppFigs1and2.tif||1254K||Supplemental Figures 1 and 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.