Neurite growth in 3D collagen gels with gradients of mechanical properties
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 632–643, 1 February 2009
How to Cite
Sundararaghavan, H. G., Monteiro, G. A., Firestein, B. L. and Shreiber, D. I. (2009), Neurite growth in 3D collagen gels with gradients of mechanical properties. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 102: 632–643. doi: 10.1002/bit.22074
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2008
- New Jersey Commission on Spinal Cord Research. Grant Numbers: 03-3028-SCR-E-0, 05-2907-SCR-E-0
- Paralyzed Veterans of America Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2401
- National Science Foundation (NSF-IGERT on Integratively Designed Biointerfaces). Grant Number: DGE 033196
- Charles and Johanna Busch Biomedical Research Foundation
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IBN-0548543
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!