Engineering of the α-amylase from Geobacillus stearothermophilus US100 for detergent incorporation
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 380–389, 1 February 2009
How to Cite
Khemakhem, B., Ali, M. B., Aghajari, N., Juy, M., Haser, R. and Bejar, S. (2009), Engineering of the α-amylase from Geobacillus stearothermophilus US100 for detergent incorporation. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 102: 380–389. doi: 10.1002/bit.22083
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2008
- Franco-Tunisian CMCU. Grant Number: 04/0905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!