Leonard F. PeaseIII and Daniel I. Lipin contributed equally to this work.
Quantitative characterization of virus-like particles by asymmetrical flow field flow fractionation, electrospray differential mobility analysis, and transmission electron microscopy†
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 845–855, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
Pease, L. F., Lipin, D. I., Tsai, D.-H., Zachariah, M. R., Lua, L. H.L., Tarlov, M. J. and Middelberg, A. P.J. (2009), Quantitative characterization of virus-like particles by asymmetrical flow field flow fractionation, electrospray differential mobility analysis, and transmission electron microscopy. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 102: 845–855. doi: 10.1002/bit.22085
Reference to commercial equipment or supplies does not imply its endorsement by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2008
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: FF0348465, DP0773111
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 409976
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.