Application of magnetic force-based cell patterning for controlling cell–cell interactions in angiogenesis
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 882–890, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
Ino, K., Okochi, M. and Honda, H. (2009), Application of magnetic force-based cell patterning for controlling cell–cell interactions in angiogenesis. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 102: 882–890. doi: 10.1002/bit.22104
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2008
- Ministry of Education, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 18006691, 17066003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!