Selective antibody precipitation using polyelectrolytes: A novel approach to the purification of monoclonal antibodies
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 1141–1151, 1 March 2009
How to Cite
McDonald, P., Victa, C., Carter-Franklin, J. N. and Fahrner, R. (2009), Selective antibody precipitation using polyelectrolytes: A novel approach to the purification of monoclonal antibodies. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 102: 1141–1151. doi: 10.1002/bit.22127
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!