Engineering and expression of a chimeric transferrin receptor monoclonal antibody for blood–brain barrier delivery in the mouse
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 1251–1258, 1 March 2009
How to Cite
Boado, R. J., Zhang, Y., Wang, Y. and Pardridge, W. M. (2009), Engineering and expression of a chimeric transferrin receptor monoclonal antibody for blood–brain barrier delivery in the mouse. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 102: 1251–1258. doi: 10.1002/bit.22135
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R43-NS-062458, R01-AG-032244
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!