High-level bacterial cellulase accumulation in chloroplast-transformed tobacco mediated by downstream box fusions
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 1045–1054, 1 March 2009
How to Cite
Gray, B. N., Ahner, B. A. and Hanson, M. R. (2009), High-level bacterial cellulase accumulation in chloroplast-transformed tobacco mediated by downstream box fusions. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 102: 1045–1054. doi: 10.1002/bit.22156
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2008
- a USDA. Grant Number: USDA NRI 2007-02133
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!