Vicente Bernal and Nuno Carinhas contributed equally to this work.
Cell density effect in the baculovirus-insect cells system: A quantitative analysis of energetic metabolism†
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 104, Issue 1, pages 162–180, 1 September 2009
How to Cite
Bernal, V., Carinhas, N., Yokomizo, A. Y., Carrondo, M. J.T. and Alves, P. M. (2009), Cell density effect in the baculovirus-insect cells system: A quantitative analysis of energetic metabolism. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 104: 162–180. doi: 10.1002/bit.22364
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2008
- E.C. Contract Baculogenes. Grant Number: FP6-037541
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!