Ultra scale-down prediction using microwell technology of the industrial scale clarification characteristics by centrifugation of mammalian cell broths
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 321–331, 1 October 2009
How to Cite
Tait, A.S., Aucamp, J.P., Bugeon, A. and Hoare, M. (2009), Ultra scale-down prediction using microwell technology of the industrial scale clarification characteristics by centrifugation of mammalian cell broths. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 104: 321–331. doi: 10.1002/bit.22393
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2008
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!