Improved triglyceride transesterification by circular permuted Candida antarctica lipase B
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 44–50, 1 January 2010
How to Cite
Yu, Y. and Lutz, S. (2010), Improved triglyceride transesterification by circular permuted Candida antarctica lipase B. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 105: 44–50. doi: 10.1002/bit.22471
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2009
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0730312
- American Chemical Society. Grant Number: PRF 47135-AC1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!