Degradation of an Fc-fusion recombinant protein by host cell proteases: Identification of a CHO cathepsin D protease
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 104, Issue 6, pages 1132–1141, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Robert, F., Bierau, H., Rossi, M., Agugiaro, D., Soranzo, T., Broly, H. and Mitchell-Logean, C. (2009), Degradation of an Fc-fusion recombinant protein by host cell proteases: Identification of a CHO cathepsin D protease. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 104: 1132–1141. doi: 10.1002/bit.22494
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!