Visualizing and quantifying the differential cleavages of the eukaryotic translation initiation factors eIF4GI and eIF4GII in the enterovirus-infected cell
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 104, Issue 6, pages 1142–1152, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Hsu, Y.-Y., Liu, Y.-N., Lu, W.-W. and Kung, S.-H. (2009), Visualizing and quantifying the differential cleavages of the eukaryotic translation initiation factors eIF4GI and eIF4GII in the enterovirus-infected cell. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 104: 1142–1152. doi: 10.1002/bit.22495
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!