Substrate uptake, phosphorus repression, and effect of seed culture on glycopeptide antibiotic production: Process model development and experimental validation
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 109–120, 1 January 2010
How to Cite
Maiti, S. K., Singh, K. P., Lantz, A. E., Bhushan, M. and Wangikar, P. P. (2010), Substrate uptake, phosphorus repression, and effect of seed culture on glycopeptide antibiotic production: Process model development and experimental validation. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 105: 109–120. doi: 10.1002/bit.22505
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2009
- Department of Biotechnology, Government of India (Indo-Danish Co-Operation Program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!