Perturbation-independent community development in low-temperature anaerobic biological wastewater treatment bioreactors
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 79–87, 1 January 2010
How to Cite
Madden, P., Chinalia, F. A., Enright, A.-M., Collins, G. and O'Flaherty, V. (2010), Perturbation-independent community development in low-temperature anaerobic biological wastewater treatment bioreactors. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 105: 79–87. doi: 10.1002/bit.22507
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2009
- Irish Research Council for Science and Engineering Technology (IRCSET)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!